I have Renault duster (2019) which has New Media Nav Evolution running on 22.214.171.124 which supports video playback but I and unable to play video. Also I want to upgrade my system to version to 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 (Whichever is latest) but when i searched over internet I found the toolkit which updates Media Nav requires me to plug a pen drive into my car and select Nav or maps but in my car’s home meny there are only four options i.e Phone, Media, System and Radio. Drive Eco 2 and Nav options are missing. Please help ne enabling video playback and upgrade my systems firmware.
When I tap on a video, I don’t always want it to go full screen, I just want to see how long it lasts. Secondly, the newUI changes are horrid, the forced white text on a black screen is incredibly awful to look at, with no option to change it back. For some with vision issues, it means I have to invert the screen colours but this also effects the video playing. Reddit, it is fine not to copy tiktok, if people wanted that they would be there. Even tiktok has black text on a white background.
Please allow to change text/chat background colours
- Download the tool structure ↑
- You will have 2 archives: 1- ACTIVATE, 2- DEACTIVATE
- Inside of which we have folder autorun_bavn↓
- folder data: mediamanager.cfg, playerengine_india.conf,usb–automount.conf
- file: autorun.sh
- COPY the folder from above by CTRL+C or COPY windows command
- Inside of Deactivation we have 1 folder autorun_bavn↓ with file: autorun.sh
- Now you need a USB stick 2.0 (recommended) or 3.0.
- Format it by “FAT32“.
- Paste directly on the main folder the files omegle.2yu.co that you copied omeglz echat before.